COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Please review the following Policies & Procedures that have been put in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Within two weeks of your scheduled appointment, please call to cancel or reschedule your session if you:
- have any respiratory, cold, or flu-like symptoms;
- have tested positive for COVID-19;
- have come into contact with someone presenting with symptoms;
- or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19;
- You will not be charged any fees for rescheduling or canceling sessions due to COVID-19.
- Only scheduled clients will be allowed to enter; please do not bring spouses, children, friends, etc., as they will not be allowed inside.
- Please remove shoes immediately upon entering and leave them on the mat by the door.
- A hand sanitizer station is set up within the entryway. Please sanitize your hands after removing your shoes.
- Proceed directly into the treatment room from the sanitizer station.
PROCEDURES FOR APPOINTMENTS
- All pre- and post-appointment interviews and related business will be conducted within the treatment room, including payment.
- All clients must be wearing a face mask while face up on the table. You are allowed to remove the mask when face down, but must put it back on when turning face up or when the appointment has ended.
- When you have dressed, please open the door and wait for me to rejoin you. Post-appointment business, including re-booking and payment, will be done within the treatment room.